Sunday, March 23, 2008

hello!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that my blog is up and running.

To share a bit about myself, my name is Adam Mamawala, and I'm a junior communications major at The College of New Jersey. I'm an avid sports fan, and I am currently interning with the Trenton Thunder, the minor league affiliate of the Yankees. I hope to someday work for the public relations department of a professional sports team, ideally the Chicago Cubs. I also perform stand-up comedy, and just today I noticed that someone has created a Wikipedia page about me, which is somewhat creepy but also highly flattering. =)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Mamawala

At any rate, I'm very much looking forward to contributing to this blog, and hopefully everything turns out well as we near the end of the semester.